“I love to hear an editor beg..”
Mondays 11 am – 2 pm at the Warm Puppy Café
Meet with serious, good nature’d writers weekly, (except Holidays) Mondays, 11 am to 2 pm, at the Warm Puppy Café.
Write in Snoopy’s Warm Puppy Café Party Room. Our meetings are free and have an “open library-like” creative atmosphere. Read/discuss your “Work in Progress”, receive honest, unfiltered feedback from Writers. Buy a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or have lunch at the Warm Puppy Café, Snoopy’s Home Ice Arena, 1667 West Steele Lane, Santa Rosa, CA (Near Coddingtown) www.snoopyshomeice.com. Route 11 Bus stops in front of Ice Arena. Parking is free.
SNOOPY’S WRITERS WILL NOT MEET ON:
- July 17, September 4,
- December 25, and January 1 (2018)
SNOOPY’S HOME ICE ARENA IS CLOSED:
- Easter Sunday, April 16th
- Independence Day, Tuesday July 4
- Thanksgiving, Thursday November 23,
- Christmas, Monday December 25
- November is National Novel Writing Month!
- Snoopy’s Writers hosts NaNoWriMo
- Monday afternoons from 11 am -2 pm.
- Mark your November Calendars.
- Web – http://www.snoopyswriters.com
- Blog – http://snoopyswriters.blogspot.com/
- FB – http://www.facebook.com/groups/snoopyswriters
- Dawn Keiser – http://www.writebutme.com/
- Georgette G. deBlois –https://georgettegdeblois.blogspot.com/
- Marina Michaels – http://www.athenastarpress.com
- Randolph Jones – renewsletter.blogspot.com
- Scarlett West – https://twitter.com/iamscarlettwest
- Tish Levee, Journalist –
- Sonoma County Literary Update –https://socolitupdate.com