“I love to hear an editor beg..”
Mondays 11 am – 2 pm at the Warm Puppy Café
Meet with serious, good natured writers weekly, (except Holidays) Mondays, 11 am to 2 pm, at the Warm Puppy Café.
Write in Snoopy’s Warm Puppy Café Party Room. Our meetings are free and have an “open library-like” creative atmosphere. Read your “Work in Progress”, or chat about it. Buy a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or have lunch at the Warm Puppy Café, Snoopy’s Home Ice Arena, 1667 West Steele Lane, Santa Rosa, CA (Near Coddingtown) www.snoopyshomeice.com. Routes 6 and 10 Buses stop in front of Ice Arena. Parking is free.
SNOOPY’S WRITERS WILL NOT MEET ON MONDAYS:
- July 9, September 3, November 19,
- December 24 and 31.
SNOOPY’S HOME ICE ARENA IS CLOSED:
- Easter Sunday, March 1
- Independence Day, Wednesday July 4
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 22,
- Christmas, Tuesday, December 25
- November is National Novel Writing Month!
- Writers are welcomed to come to our meetings
- Mark your November Calendars
- Web – http://www.snoopyswriters.com
- Blog – http://snoopyswriters.blogspot.com/
- FB – http://www.facebook.com/groups/snoopyswriters
- Dawn Keiser – http://www.writebutme.com/
- Georgette G. deBlois –https://georgettegdeblois.blogspot.com/
- Marina Michaels – http://www.athenastarpress.com
- Randolph Jones – renewsletter.blogspot.com
- Saira Furner – TBA
- Scarlett West – https://twitter.com/iamscarlettwest
- Tish Levee, Journalist –
- Sonoma County Literary Update –https://socolitupdate.com